Cliquez ici pour la version française | Click for English version
HPV Vaccination Programs in Sub-Saharan Francophone Africa: Preparation, Introduction, Restoration and Sustainability
6th and 7th, December 2023 | Côte d’Ivoire, Abidjan
We are thrilled to announce that following the success of last year symposiums in East Africa – Ethiopia and in South Asia – New Delhi, the Coalition to Strengthen the HPV Immunization Community (CHIC) is expanding its horizons to Francophone Sub-Saharan Africa.
As part of our continued commitment to fostering a community of practice for the HPV vaccination program, we are organizing an in-person symposium in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire, on the 6th and 7th of December, 2023. This symposium, themed “Sub-Saharan Francophone Africa Symposium” will centre around the vital aspects of HPV Vaccination Programs, emphasizing Preparation, Introduction, Restoration, and Sustainability.
The objectives of this meeting are:
- Promote peer-to-peer learning on key priorities for HPV vaccine introduction, restoration and sustainability in the region.
- Discuss evidence-based policies and program implementation in and across countries.
- Foster peer-to-peer learning on HPV prevention programs integration and optimization opportunities.
- Contribute to the research agenda to advance HPV vaccination programs.
- Cross-country learning on vaccine scheduling, delivery strategies, target age cohort and other key topics.
We are extending an open invitation for the ‘Call for Abstracts,’ encouraging researchers and implementers from the region to contribute their expertise, findings, and experiences.
Dive deeper into the conversation, be part of the transformative dialogue, and let’s collectively drive forward the mission of cervical cancer elimination efforts.
Additionally, If you’re interested in participating in the CHIC “Sub-Saharan Francophone Africa Symposium”, please submit your interest via the “Submit your interest to participate” form.
* Please Note: Submission/registration doesn’t mean that your participation is confirmed; the organizers review the registrations based on the expertise and relevance to the meeting and will reach out with a confirmation letter.