HPV Vaccination Programs: From Pre-introduction Planning to Restoration and Sustainability
24 – 25 Sept 2022 | Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The Call for Abstracts has closed.
Abstract submission guidelines
- Priority will be given to the abstracts from within Africa
- Abstracts should represent the original work or a project where the author was actively involved
- Informative abstracts and critical abstracts are accepted
- The Abstract should be written in English
- Documents that do not conform to the guidelines will not be accepted
- Documents received after the given deadline, due to any reason will not be accepted unless the deadline is extended
- The abstract should be submitted in the format of an MS Word (.doc or .docx) document
- The abstract call is open from June 27, 2022, to August 2, 2022. The call will close on August 2, 2022, at 23:59 Central European Summer Time (CEST).
The basic format for abstract
- The word limit for abstracts 200-275 words
- Keywords should be provided as a must (no more than 06 words)
- Keywords should be written in lowercase letters (Not applicable to names/scientific names) and should be separated with commas
- Please do not include subheadings, bullets, lists and header/footer in the abstract
- Abstract titles should be short, but descriptive. Informative titles, indicating key points are encouraged. Abbreviations should not be used in the title
- Acronyms should be written in full the first time, mentioned in the text, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses
- If you are submitting a research based abstract, follow the following structure: introduction/ background, methods, discussion, conclusions, and/or recommendations.
Abstract review process
Each abstract will be reviewed by at least 2 to 3 independent scientific reviewers according to the following six criteria:
- Relevance to the meeting objectives
- Background and rationale for the study/work
- Appropriateness of methods
- Presentation of results
- Conclusions and interpretations of results
- Public health significance
- Expertise of the presenter.
You will receive an email upon submission with a copy of the content that you submitted.
Disclaimer: Please note that the submission or submission confirmation via email does not mean that your submission is accepted. Our team will carefully review the abstract based on expertise and relevance for the meeting.